Sunday, December 05, 2004



Went to godma's house ystd evening. Woke up at 7 this morning. After preparing all the stuff, we set off. Boarded the bus to Malaysia~ 40 people. All related. As in, the families are somehow related to one another. Haha. Can't imagine that the whole bus belonged to us. Enjoyed myself during the trip there, played with the kids there. Don't know why, I feel that somehow, I have an unique affinity with the kids there. Just love them all. Nicholas is a boy whom I have taken care and played with since the day he was born. Norven is soooo cute!! So chubby and bubbly!! Couldn't get myself off him. =x The same goes to the rest of them, Daryl, Alicia, Crystal, Pearl, Nicole, WenXuan, WenXin and WeiXiang. :)

The ostrich farm smells like some shitty toilets in the kampong. I hated almost everything there, the stench, the evil ostrich which snatched the food bowl from Daryl, the keeper who gave people some bian tai look..etc. BUT! I cant deny that the baby ostrich is cute! Its eyes are yet to open though. haha.

Sorry Ray, didn't get to catch and fireflies, alive. There were a number of fireflies resting on the bushes where our boat passed. They set themselves in such way that somehow, they seemed to be decorating the once dull bushes. It just reminds me of christmas tree. =x

Slept throughout the whole bus journey on our way back to Singapore. Tired. Took a cab home from godma's house as I thought that I have to work tmr. But wy told me that both of us got a day off. Relieved. Can finally rest and relax at home till shuang.

Prom's in 2 days' time.
Exciting.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 2:37 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT